Monday, December 21, 2009

Blessings of the jeweled type

 

 

HPIM2691 HPIM2688

 

 

I sat in the massive lobby, phone ringing off the hook since folks are in a hurry to do that last of their year end deals. I beaded my new earrings with love and happiness, wondering where their new home would be.

A lady walked by me and asked where the post office was.  As I raised my arm to point the way she anxiously asked “What is that you are making?  Are you making earrings? I love earrings, make me some for me will you?”

“I’d be happy to.” Was all I replied behind my huge smile.

“Here is my card.” she handed me a fine thick paper card with lovely designs on it. “May I see something else you have designed?”  I showed her my JADE EMPRESSIONS I keep safe in the drawer of an empty desk.

“I must have one of these sets. I love large earrings.” She sped off with a wave of her hand. “I’ll be back to pay you for my new set.”

I thought she was joking until she sped walked back to stand in front of me.  “How much?” was all she spoke.

The full set is eighty dollars I tell her.  On that note she whipped out the five twenty dollar bills and tossed them in front of me as if that was nothing to her.

I love your style.  I’ll be back in town in a week. I’ll take another set then, blue would be nice bulky please. I’ll see you then Tasha.”  She was gone.  I was happy.  I could get the pre drilled large stones I wanted now.

I sat now in the stillness of the phones thinking on my prayer that morning. The same as every morning. God please let everyone buy all that I create.

Thank you  universe for my blessing.

I thought on the gift I’d get for Cody…more candles from Party Lite.

Prayers are just like blessings….you get one you give one…give two you get two and so on.

What have you asked for lately?  Not a test of anything bigger than you … yet merely a movement of faith.

I have faith that I will sell all that I create. 

I KNOW  I’ll be giving away lots more jewelry….please sub to this list so you can get your blessings to.

Much love and prosperity to you all,

 

 

DESIGN OF THE DAY IS …

HPIM2669   HPIM2666

 

Maggie Keel Collection  - Maggie - on sale now for $50.00

Solid glass green beads, (with dashes of silver and gold inside of the bead itself), metal and  four acrylic beads on silver tone wire and chain will make any lady feel as elegant as she truly is.

necklace = 22”

bracelet = 7 “

earrings = 2.5”

 

***

Sunday I will load this to my store and the price will be higher.

I will now post all my new items here first, then YouTube site – tashaluvsyou lastly to my store.
If there is a thing you like but in a different color or size please do not hesitate to ask me.

 

Tasha
info@tashastouch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment