Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thank God I use my mind to create beautiful things

 

 

 

I am fortunate enough to have a family that loves me and gives me things to help my business grow.

With those donations I create exotic things like my Jade Impressions.

Just like life, it took me about two days to really create this idea and begin it.

Once finished and placed in my shop I got ladies asking me if they could bid on it. Now the bidding is holding at 80 dollars. (for the full set) Care to bid?

I now have three clients that I create for. They each love the chunky bold style of mine and I am so thankful they love it as much as I do.

If you would like for me to create something special for you just let me know.

If there is something you like now but need it in different color or size, let me know. I’d love to remake something just for you.

I am so blessed to be doing things that make me a little money and I love so very much.

My goal for next year is to be able to have my businesses pay for all my bill and then some. Doing my readings, healings, books, life coaching and jewelry making all at home will be a truly wonderful thing.

Have you made any new goals?  What are they? I’d love to know.

Help a girl out and pass along this url to all your family friends loved ones, so I can make them smile to if I can.

So you all know and are clear, I do not have the funds to purchase all the things you need when you ask me to create something for you. I need you to buy the items then just send them to me. I’ll mail your items back once you have paid your fee through PayPal.

I hope you are as blessed as i am to love what you do to help the universe and the planet.

If you need help finding that I think I can assist you on that note as well.  Just mail me.

Have a truly wonderful day all.

Much luv and hug

 

Tash
info@tashastouch.com

 

 

 

NELLIMAE is on special.

HPIM2734

YOUTUBERDEAL OF THE DAY.  First one get is that emails me with their addy.

No comments:

Post a Comment