Sunday, December 27, 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE…….

(Followed by their choice.)

 

DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOOD AWAITS YOU? Are you looking for it in a greedless manner?

Do you do your daily good for yourself first then others?

Do you have belief in you or higher source to get your good?

Then head on over to this site and wait for your good to come in the form of hand made jewelry.

www.taashastouch.com

 

Now  THAT would be loving yourself I’d say.

 

 

 

JUSTINE TYNNE

 ET2

 

DONNA FLYNN

topazlike2

 

KATASHA GRIFFIN

jadeimpressions2

 

 

LIZ/THESUNSETSHERE

Just can’t decide yet. :-)

 

 

 

If you think this is something good, wait till you see what my boys and I have put together for the third FREE GIVE AWAY  ON  JAN 2ND.

 

It would be good of you to sub to this site so you can always see what I will be giving away for the week. I also give you YOUTBERS DEALS for a tiny price of five bucks(earrings) or 10 bucks(for the set).

 

Starting next year I will no longer post every deal on  YouTube or my other sites…so go back to the first page and subscribe via RSS or email.  www.tashastouch.com

 

The first one that emails back will get that item for the week….or day…you must stay glued here so you can see and get your goodies.

 

What are you doing? …go  subscribe.!!! Then go and tell a friend to subscribe too.

 

Time for a few thank you’s.


Returning Thunder(YouTube name) Anji, ty
for giving my my very first box of goodies to get my business going.
for your love and continuous support and encouragement.

JustineTynne
Phanie12
Dollyandtheblackdog
Nelliemae1925
DonnaFlynn
HKM424
Enchantedwitch


If I didn’t thank YOU  just know I will at some point.

 

Thank you all

 

Tasha
info@tashastouch.com

www.theeangles.us

www.theeangels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment