Thursday, September 24, 2009

How do I do accurate readings?

 

 

psychic-crystal-ball_1114702c

 

 

 

So many of my clients ask me how I do my readings so accurately.

"I try  to stay 'in tune' with only good things - all the time."

 

When I was growing up we were not allowed to say negative words, watch negative

TV, or even listen to the radio news.  Yes to mom, even Road Runner was

negative cartoon and we couldn't watch it.

 

As an adult we need to learn to separate the shaft form the grain.

So even if you hate your boss there are better ‘words’ to speak than that word/s.

Example = “I am learning  patience from my wonderful boss.”

Please remember that thoughts are things as well, words have tons of power.

So only make positive clear statements of truth.

 

"Tasha, I will enroll in your ATG (Angels Teacher & Guides) course to learn how to use my

spiritual gifts properly.  That is a clear positive statement as well.

"I choose to stay calm in all situations, so I  may make wise choices

better and faster."

 

"I connect with my spirit guides so I can know how to keep a

positive , prosperous life."  In so doing, all things in your life will become balanced and stay on

the path of what you seek, not what you do not seek.

Your spirit will be ever strong and you will begin affecting the lives around you.

 

Once you learn to speak to your guides it only gets easier.

Then when you are upset with your boss, your guides can tell you

....."Stay calm your boss is coming."  or the like.

This allows you that cushion of two minutes or so to keep you together

in any challenging situation.

 

After you can CONTROL you and your emotions then it becomes easy to

meditate and talk to your guides.  This allows you, at the drop of a hat,

to read your guides information and pay fine attention to it, then do

what you are told to do.

 

Readings are the same. With control anything is possible.

By they vibration I may know thee.

 

You will then instantly ground and tune in to

spirit and do your job and then go on with your day.

Soon you will be like me in giving on time and in tune messages that

others need to hear.

 

Where the mind goes the behind follows.

 

From now on, choose wise words, meditate, only think/say positive things.

 

Learn how to talk to your guides, use your gifts, and stay in balance in all areas

of your life by watching your words/thoughts.

 

It only takes twenty-one days to re-create a new habit. Just try it.

 

My radio show-snips

 

What do you want your gifts to do for you?

Write me and tell me what  it is you seek in the ‘gift’ process.

 

Tasha
tasha@theeagnels.us

www.theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment