Sunday, September 20, 2009

2 Minutes with Tasha – Laser Coaching System

 

 

 

 

fromIan-chakras

 

 

ANGEL CALLS~~ $40.00/monthly membership  For the next three months $29.00

TWO MINUTES WITH TASHA - monthly membership program to keep you focused on your short term goals.

  • MP3 two min blast three days a week
  • E-mails from my archives
  • One fifteen minutes scheduled yahoo instant message
  • Thank you gifts

 

 

 

I was given this system to set up by God 2 years ago and it is working greatly.

For 36 years I did my clairvoyant readings; afterward I got asked tons of questions about life in general but with a spiritual twist. (No not religious just a positive upbeat to it all).

Many that I gave readings to or lessons to, told me I have a very soothing voice, so I put my MP3’s in it for your comfort of learning easily.

When we gather for the first meeting, we go over many things in order to put you back on a path of prosperity.

The past two years of being a Intuitive Life Coach have been two of the best. Helping others and reaping the rewards of making this planet a little bit happier, is truly my purpose for being.

 

What is your purpose for being?

Let’s find out.

 

Tasha@theeangels.us

Join 2 Min with Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment