Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why do you use hot/warm water Tasha?

s_glass_of_water

 

 

I was taught by my granny's and my guides to have a simple, pure, healthy and natural way to ground my clients and myself. Also this acts as a conductor, like copper, to  my spirit guides. I feel things flow smoother and  more energetic after the water.

If I do a phone reading or computer reading, I still ask the client to drink a few sips of hot water to keep them warm and more in tune with me as I do my readings or a healing.

I have found for myself that things do flow smoother and in more divine order with those that do.

Just a simple thing to do in order to assure peace, one-ness.

Not to mention it is good for your intestines, stomach and it even helps me with heartburn.

Try it the next time you do your reading or heal anyone.

Tell me if you feel better or your clients after drinking the water as hot as they can without burning themselves.

I do keep records on the ones that say they did drink water versus the ones that didn’t.

The ones that did, don’t call back for more readings as fast as the ones that did drink the water.  Am I imagining things?  I think not.

Have an awesome day all.

 

Tasha

 

info@theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment