Friday, June 26, 2009

The Spirit of Man

ocean

 

 

 

You should know by now that I feel your spirit is not about my normal topic of Spiritualism

 

I want to share with you some  truly great women and men that follow their spirit.

 

MEET SOME GREAT, BEAUTIUFL, HARD WORKING PEOPLE……MY  TEACHERS.  !!!

THEY ALL HAVE AN OUTSTANDING SPIRIT.

 

Rhonda Hicks – I found first when I was just learning about auto responders and email lists, things of that sort. She teaches us how to be better in business.

Lashanda Henry – work at home mom, black business woman, a total web lady that teaches us how to do it and get better at it too.

Lisa Irby – She specialized in blogging and affiliate sites.  She is a six figure business owner that teaches us things on these and more topics. She is into marketing, programming, author, advisor who shares so much of herself. She lead me to Darren Rowse  for his course in bogging called 31 Days to Better Blogging. I trust her 100% and I do all she suggests because all she tells us – works.

Lisa told us about the Blogger face off and from there I learned about these other guys.

Darren Rowse – a writer, photographer, probolgger, wonderful man. He has helped my spirit stay awake by learning how to do thing sin a more professional way.

Rich Schefren – author, problogger, owner of many companies, strategist, business coach. His spirit has help me to learn to be more efficient in my tactics.

Yaro Starak – pro blogger, owner of many businesses, blog teacher, marketing teacher, down to earth wonderful man. He is my teacher.

Sonia Samone- problogger, motivator, speaker, writer. She lifts my spirit by always saying things in a funny way, that get you to learn easier and faster. Also you have better retention. (least I do, if a thing is said in a funny way.)

John Chow- Marketing teacher, problogger, speaker, investor, writer. He teaches me to be more tough when it comes to writing the truth, even if it hurts a person feelings, you must stay focused on your topic and be brutally honest. If one gets gets offended just give an apology and go on with your blogging. Also he instructs us all to always reply to ever single comment, good or bad.

Brian Clark- pro blogger, owner of many businesses, blog teacher, marketing teacher, down to earth wonderful man.

Jeremy Shoemaker- pro blogger, owner of many businesses, blog teacher, motivator, speaker, writer.

 

 

SPIRIT !!!!!!     WE ALL HAVE ONE !!!

 

 

That is, (I feel) truly the only thing that bonds all thins on this planet.

They all love to share their spirit of what it is they love to do with us – the world.

They don’t “hide their light under a bushel’. They speak proudly about helping us all and how much they made and how they made it.

They assure us they didn’t do it OVER NIGHT.

I am so happy to be able to say I learned from these wonderful  people who truly are full of spirit and use theirs everyday to help other learn and grow.

So do you live in the spirit of who and what you are?

Let your light shine and all you good can then be given back in due manner.

 

 

If you need help finding your spirit or help re-setting your goals just email me and we can get started.

 

Tasha

tasha@theeangels.us
www.theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment