Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tasha How do I test myself?

 

dovess

 

I need the practice so I can get better.


My clients and students always ask me how they can ‘test’ themselves
and though I wish we humans wouldn’t be so quick to doubt ourselves
this is my advice.


I understand the fear of BEING WRONG or QUESTIONS TO DEATH by your own
clients.  If you just step out on faith that will happen less and
less.


First know MOST will think you are already crazy because you being
able to heal or give information you shouldn’t know about them to
them, sounds crazy still to most people.


Many still think that having ‘gifts’ is.:
1- evil
2- impossible
3- untrustworthy but they must ‘test you’.


Given that, please understand why I always say ‘ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF
AND THE FIRST IMPRESSION YOU  GET WHEN USING YOUR GIFT’.
ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GIFT IS:
1- READ AS UCH AS YOU CAN DIALY ON HOW others DO IT
2- Write in you journal daily on how YOU will use your gifts
differently, more unique.
After your prayer for protection and you are going into meditation ask
your guides and teachers how you are to use our gifts. ALWAYS ASK THEM
FIRST.


Journal everything all the time…this will give you a record of all
things you can not possibly remember.


NOW AS ONE PERSON you may not have spoken to in a while if you can
answer ONE QUESTION for them or tell them one thing about themselves.
DO NOT ASK IF YOU ARE RIGHT- they will tell you.


YOU MUST STAY STRONG AND BELIEVE IN YOU. THEY MIGHT SAY – “I DON’T
KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. WHAT IS THIS OR THAT?”
It is not your job to make thins up or to keep repeating yourself for
their benefit. It is your gift to say and let it  go they must figure
things out on their own too.


Do not over work you by trying to keep asking your guides silly
questions, they have other things to do too.


Just be patient and it will come to you in time. STAY STRONG YOU MUST
BE ABLE TO SAY NOW TO YOUR CLIENTS …no matter the gift.
For your first six months I only want you to use your gift for thirty
minutes at most.


After that you will settle into the tired energy you may feel from
some. You may feel great overwhelming joy from others and have that
last for days.


So now you have told them one thing and the said you are right. Go and
journal that along with your own feelings of your session. Ask you
how did you feel after? Where you tired, thirsty, any left over
residue form that person vibes? Things like that.


You will begin to understand why when you do a session you may fee
drained…especially after a difficult client.


So just ask someone or you can tell me one thing about me if ya like.
Just don’t doubt and don’t stop using your gift.


Please be ready to go outside your comfort zone.


Email  me if you need anything.

tasha@theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment