Monday, May 11, 2009

Why do we need to ground yourself?

3431776617_25ff894d83

 

 

Number one answer…to protect your soul and body from anything negative.

 

YOU MUST NEVER DO READINGS HEAL OR ANYTHING WITHOUT GROUNDING FIRST.

 

Right now I want you to use your very first five minutes only to feel  warm safe and “protected” from the outside world.

You may use anything you like for protection as long as you feel safe.

Examples -
Balloon, vault, tree, box, tent……

Anything that you can put you in to be totally and fully enveloped.

Then you have what is called a ~~DOOR KEEPER. He/ she is a spiritual entity that protects any other entity from getting in your body or disturbing you while you are in deep meditation/ trance/ sleep(a form of meditation or astral travel)

Mine - Jeremiah - informs me of things desiring to talk to me or do any harm to me while in trance state.
(some door keepers are Gods animal children as well. They are not only 'human' protectors.)

PLS READY -
Timer
Sage
Warm water
Soft music - if you use it WITH NO WORDS.
Comfy place to sit with uncrossed arms and legs.
NO INTERUPTIONS WHAT SO EVER.

Let’s get started

Smudge yourself with the white sage and in the area you are meditating in
Turn on music – VERY LOW- and sip your warm water.
Say a prayer for protection(mine is below)
Set your alarm for only 5 minutes
Sit down and figure out which protection you feel most comfortable with.
(I will use mine for now – **Redwood tree)

Close your eyes ~~
I want you to only sit here now and think of walking into the inside of that massive tree. Visualize you literally walking in the middle of it and sitting down.

Now look and see how far down the roots go ..  about 600 feet out in the earth. The tree is about 300 feet high and this is why I choose a Redwood tree.

Feel it hugging you with love and kindness. Feel its vibration on you,  in you. Become one with your protection and FIRSTLY grow with it to the point of being able to instantly go in it and sit down, lay down...and be one INSTNATLY so you can begin your service. (reading, healing, teaching, whatever)

If this is challenging then just focus your attention on a happy moment in your life. Stay focused on that one thing only.

Then go back to your protection and feel it around you. talk to it and ask it to feel you....be one with your protection.

YOU MUST NEVER DO READINGS HEAL OR ANYTHING metaphysical, WITHOUT GROUNDING FIRST. 

Even a long prayer session, ground first always. The faster you learn how to do it the faster you can get your answer in life and stop having to ask others.

Staying in the highest vibration is the utmost of importance to al light workers.

Even if you have a head ache please postpone your session until you are totally one with yourself & your doorkeeper/guides.

UNGROUND Please !!!!

Before you open your eyes I want you to take 3 full very deep breaths...expand your lungs beyond its capability. Through your nose and out your mouth…slowly.

Sit very still and keep breathing.

As  you slowly come back in your body feel your spirit enter your body again and settle together and then you may wake up and be one with yourself again.

How do you feel? Email me, I’d love to know, if you opt not to put it in comments.

 

I will be offering this with the first GUIDED meditation via .WAV file next month. Please feel free to mail me with your request so you can be the first to have your guided meditation. (Of course there are many ways, I am not saying my way is the only way or the best. It works for my clients and students.)

 

Make sure you journal Please. The info will be so important to you later – I promise.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

 

NEXT …HOW TO DO YOUR FIRST MEDITATION.

Thank you for being here,

Tasha
www.theeangels.us <<<< my course is here Angels Teacher & Guides
www.theeangels.com
tasha@theeangels.us

 

 

**I choose this site due to the TREE facts not to encourage anyone to join anything.
~~I must admit I have not heard the NAMES used here but I do agree with the main content, in the purpose of how they (spirits/guides…work.) Great –main page- info site.

THE PRAYER I USE IS -
may the light of god surround us
may the love of god in fold us
may the power of go protect us
may the presence of god watch over us 
where ever you are god is and all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment