Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to make your week less stressful

I just made this the topic of my 'ANGEL CALLS' today and thought I
would share it with you too.


ONE THING AT A TIME IN A CONSTENT FLOW OF LIFE. ONE BY ONE THINGS GET
DONE WITH CLEAR HEAD AND HEART.


I am here to encourage you to just try something new.

Do a new thing JUST FOR 5 FULL MINUTES if you can.

Go to my THEEANGEL CHANNEL on Youtube and see the video (tashaluvsyou)
LETS GO TO THE POND.

Just allow yourself to sit and enjoy the silence of nature and the ducks there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPQ_niyGcig


Or if you can just go and sit in a place that is quiet. (My favorite
is a church or a garden.)

Just have a nice quiet chat with you and enjoy the feeling of being you.

Maybe de-stressing for you is cleaning, dusting, or just watching a
movie you haven't seen yet. Have all your favorite foods and drink so
you dont have to get up for anything at all. Turn off the phones and
computer and lock the door.

Whatever it is that does it for you please do that today ok?

Just take five full minutes for you to feel better. Go talk to one
you haven't talked to in a long time, then treat you to a special
dessert or toy or whatever it is that makes you feel good about you so
you can go on with your day.

E-mail me and let me know how you are doing on this.

If you need a little help in getting started, i can help you with that too.
(some forget how to be good to themselves.)

Tasha@theeangels.us
www.theeangels.us


Sundays 10am (or just sign up for my e-list and get some links for the
calls for free.)
Dial-in Number: 1 (218) 486-3850
Guest PIN Code:
38721 # <<<< yes hit the pound sign after the code isentered

No comments:

Post a Comment