Monday, July 13, 2009

What did I do to deserve this?

Did you set goals for yourself ..... then did nothing with them?

Did you even look at your list daily, update, make ANY change to them
at al in the past month?

Did you even make new ones....just to do nothing with them too?

Why are you making it so difficult for you to progress in life?

Get a plan, then stick to it.

I want you to succeed and be prosperous in life. I want you to
imporove your life for you, your children, in turn the planet would be
more prosperous if you were.

So when you look in the mirror and ask ... WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

Your answer, in case you still do not know, is......

NOTHING !!!


Do something for you
with you
by you
to love you
to be prosperous and bliss-filled.


You can do it, I have faith in you.


Let me help you by message such as these. I call them 2 Minutes with Tasha.
A monthly memebership plan to help you VIA A LITTLE NUDGE to stay
focused and on track.


info@theeangels.us
www.theeangels.us
www.theeangels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment