Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How do I keep my energy to myself?

 

selenite1 selentine  citrine citrine

 

 

chryoprase chrysoprase                    blue green tourmaline blue/green tourmaline

 

As soon as I open my eyes I do two things…..EVERY DAY. !!!

1- Give thanks

2- prayer for protection

 

Even though you ‘un-ground’ (as I call it when you aren’t going into meditation or doing any spirit work) I am still ‘aware’ but not as open as I am when I am in a trance.

 

I have experienced first had people in my life that have stayed in communication all day long and all night too; just talking to spirit. The eventually were labeled paranoid schizophrenic and were hospitalized.

So keeping your energy to yourself is crucial and to stop talking once you have completed your work.

When I am not in a session I usually wear a bit of Citrine, rose quartz and clear quartz to protect me from others stealing my energy. (In session I wear many more and I use them on the clients as well.) In order to keep these charged (energized) I will carry with me a bit of selentine.

Many like me carry what is called protector pouches, you might like to create one too.

In the beginning I suggest you try walking in a (in your mind) white balloon of protection, with your crystals in your pocket. A protection pouch is a good thing to have also.

GET IN THE HABIT of turning on and off your protection.  You will be able to really FEEL when you are and aren’t WELL protected against others form ZAPPING your energy.

Many ‘sensitives’ can not go into thrift stores or libraries because there are to many old vibrations and it bothers them to their core.

Once you learn what ‘protects’ you best, it will be easier to ‘shield’ you from them in one second.

You can instantly put yourself in a vault, box, bubble, use an old army shield, whatever it takes for you to visualize for protection – use it.

If you are a witch – you have spells. No matter what you are, you have to practice using your gifts and protection is the most important thing you need to know first.

At some point you will meet others with gifts like yourself, yes you will be able to sense them; like in vampire movies. You still need to protect you form them too.

Study your crystals, prayers, layers of protection work best I feel. In that is included the word NO.  Many just don't use it for fear of being rude to others. What about yourself?  You matter most. Listen to your higher self and it will always nudge you in the right direction.

Once you fid the right shield for you, practice using it everyday just like journaling.  Then learn to just send out love to those trying to suck your energy dry.

If you have some sea salt use it in your bath.  NOT A LOT  JUST LIKE 1 TEASPOON…it may affect your sensitive parts.

With daily practice – everything is easier to form a habit then it is automatic.

 

Have faith in yourself…Protect you form others energies. Shut down after your  sessions and then remember to journal.

 

YOU CAN DO IT.

 

if you  need some help  just holler.

 

 

Tasha@theeangels.us

 

GREAT SITES….if I didn't mention yours..pls leave the url in the comments.

 

http://www.mythnlynx.com/index.html

www.higherspirits.co.uk/gemstone_properties.asp

site to find crystals to help you heal>>>>

http://bodyand-soul.com/HealingPropertiesAtoE.aspx

http://www.arkadiancollection.com/tourmaline

http://www.crystalhealingshop.com/crystal_healing_properties.htm

 

 

 

 

THE BEST BOOK ON CRYSTAL I FEEL HER EIS ON THE MARKET IS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment