Sunday, April 12, 2009

You get what you give - Golden Rule

Today I had the pleasure of looking for GOOGLE AD SENSE in this fine blog site, only to find just how not nice folks truly are.

There were so many that were just plan RUDE to us new ones that didn't know that it can not be added. Though I have seen it on a couple of blogs, thus I ASSumed it was possible.

So let's all remind our ADULT selves, it is ok to find rude, nasty, childish folks no matter where we are, so just remember how nice you were to me today...several of you. I truly appreciate you all for just answering me. It's refreshing to just BE HEARD AND ANSWERED without being mean or rude. I value you and look forward to learning more form you kind ones.

I know I only get what I give so I'll just pray for the rude ones and hope that when they truly desperately seek a thing....they don't get treated the same rude way the treated us new ones.

Bless you all.

I do pray if you have children ....don't teach them that this is ok to do.

Let's all learn together, gratefully and with heart.

www.theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment