Monday, April 27, 2009

It's hard but we all must learn to let go





When we choose happiness, in that letting go of frustration, we only better ourselves.


I release my negativity AT THE POND and totally let it go and remember who I am....A CHILD OF GOD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPQ_niyGcig&feature=channel_page


No, I am far from perfect but I do release as soon as a thing is upsetting to me. There fore my time is better spent on happiness. HAPPINESS IS DECIDED AHEAD OF TIME YA KNOW? :-)

In so doing, I tell me, what is more important Tash - you giving that situation more attention or the good you can be doing for a person? I think I can VENT and let go so I can go on with my own spiritual progress.

When you make room for prosperity....it will grow there.

Be well and love YOU !!!

Tash
www.theeangels.us
www.theeangels.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment