Monday, March 23, 2009

When you seek to be at peace you will find your true self

It would be many moons ago now that granny taught me that important lesson of finding peace within myself.

After many years I have fund that bit of information not only true, but well learned.

Each day we all go through ups and downs call life.

Each day we try our best to get through them.

Have you tried to just sit still and be at peace with yourself?

Once you just imagine this idea, try it. It works once you ut it in your routine.

Is it so impossible to think you could be happier, strong more spiritual if you just let all other junk go.

You will be at peace with you and let all other things go and you will be happier with you in the long run of life.

Just try it. We can try it together if you like.

My life flows smoothly and effortlessly since I put me first and love me first. I let go of things I can not change and all judgments on others.

I know who I am and where I am going in every area of my life.

Tasha
www.theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment