Friday, March 6, 2009

How do I get others not to be afraid of my gifts?

It is quite normal that when we try to use our gifts that others make fun of us or try to put us down for it.

Humans always fear what they do not understand.

I have no clue why one would desire that...yet it happens.

I want to tell you that only one of two things can happen.

1- Fight- you hold your head high and use your gifts openly and without fear.

2- Flight- you choose to MAYBE, loose your gift for others fears. You hide it and try to "come out" like a gay person might do...slowly and with much difficulty.

Having a very strong mother I never had to worry about this. I did of course get called a demon or devil and I just smiled and said "ok, thanks." Like mom told me to do. Then they went away once I didn't try to fight them.

At all times when you try to do a thing that is not NORMAL, it is difficult.

There is but one thing to do....face your challange with grace an honor.

If God (whoever you believe in) was in front of you and said DO YOU CHOOSE TO OR NOT? what would you say to that being?

I hope you choose to learn how to use your gift and face the HAND FULL of people that put you down once or twice. It will pass and you will become stronger for it.

Do you live for them or do you live to help others that may be trying to help the world have love and peace?

I choose love every time.

I still have at least one person every two months or so challange me on what i know works for me. They loose every time because though I stay open to all new ideas, I have mine that have worked for me for sum 47 years now and I must use my gifts daily in order for me to have and keep peace in my life.

I choose peace, knowing that the ones challenging me will disappear soon enough. They drift off to torment another.

What life do yo want for yourself, friends, children? I hope it is one of character and value.

I hope you choose faith over fear.

I hope you choose to LIVE AND GROW.

The world needs you and your talants.

God bless you

Please feel free to write me if you need one to grow with. I have classes now that can hlep you also.

This is my purpose for being in this life. I can help you too.

On my site you can quietly join my mailing list that helps you learn to use your gifts in the privacy of your own home. Angels, Teachers & Guides is my newest class online for learning and growing with you.

ANSWER ~ CARE MORE FOR YOU THAN THEY EVER COULD. LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO NOT LET THEM BOTHER YOU.

Tasha Harris

www.theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment