Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tasha Harris On Blog Talk Radio

This is the page you will see when you com to my show.

 

Blog Talk Show

The link is;

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Reader-Tash

Date / Time: 8/15/2009 2:00 AM UTC

Call-in Number: (646) 727-2142

 

I have been asked for quite some time now to do readings on Blog Talk Radio, and I am. For the past two years I have done my readings on Pal Talk.

 

Fridays @ 7:00pm California time.

 

I run a VERY tight ship.  You can ask ONE QUESTION. It must be SPECIFIC, precise….NOT  “WHAT DO YOU SEE FOR ME?”  or “IAM WONDERING ABOUT MY JOB.” I will hang up and go on to the next caller. Ask me a specific question that is pertaining only YOU, not the boy-friend/girl-friend, maybe mom or day is good but if spirit tells me they will answer then so be it.

 

If you would like to make it easier on me please send your question in ahead of time and give me the first six digits (if you can) of the number you will be calling from. (So I know it is you on the switchboard and I will answer the pre sent questions first.)

 

I am a clairvoyant and I have been since I was sixteen. I have been told I am very accurate and I try to be.  That takes help on  your part. If I tell you a thing you don’t know DO NOT KEEP ON ASKING ME QUESTIONS ON IT, just accept it, write it down and let it marinate. Ask your mom, dad, uncles, aunties about the topic and WAIT. More often than not it will make sense days later when you are clam and in a better mind set.

 

For the first timers that have NEVER had a reading, just know that you can listen to the reading again and again as it stays on the Blog Talk site. (you can download it too). You should know that if you come in with doubts it will make my job at reading you a challenging. So have your question ready and drink some water before you call and just try to NOT EXPECT ANYTHING BUT A SINGLE ANSWER.  You will see what I mean when you call.  It is not as scary as you may think.  Just breathe and think positive thought- that too will make my job easier.

 

Thanks every one, have an awesome day.

 

Much love

 

Tasha

 

tasha@theeangels.us

No comments:

Post a Comment